Introduction to Amazon CloudFront
SPL-85 - Version 1.0.6
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This guide introduces you to Amazon CloudFront. In this lab you will create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that will use a CloudFront domain name in the url to distribute a publicly accessible image file stored in an Amazon S3 bucket.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create a new Amazon CloudFront distribution
- Use your Amazon CloudFront distribution to serve an image file
- Delete your Amazon CloudFront distribution when it is no longer required
Amazon CloudFront is a content delivery web service. It integrates with other Amazon Web Services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content to end users with low latency, high data transfer speeds, and no minimum usage commitments.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.