Introduction to Amazon Kinesis Firehose
SPL-28 Version 2.0.9
© 2019 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab demonstrates how Amazon Kinesis Firehose can capture streaming data, transform the data and then send the data to Amazon Elasticsearch Service.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an AWS Lambda data transformation function.
- Create an Amazon Kinesis Firehose delivery stream connected to an Elasticsearch cluster.
- Send data to the delivery stream.
- Visualize streaming data with Kibana.
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.