Introduction to AWS Device Farm
SPL-27 - Version 1.5.4
© 2019 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab shows you how to use AWS Device Farm to test a sample Android mobile app. In this lab, you will use the AWS Device Farm console to create a project, upload a sample .apk file, run a suite of standard tests, and then view the results.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an AWS Device Farm Project
- Upload a sample Android mobile app into the AWS Device Farm Project
- Test the mobile app using a basic suite of tests in AWS Device Farm
- View the results of the test suite run
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.