Introduction to AWS Key Management Service
SPL-87 - Version 2.0.3
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab introduces you to the Introduction to AWS Key Management Service self-paced lab. It will give you a basic understanding of the AWS Key Management Service. It will demonstrate the basic steps required to get started with Key Management Service, creating keys, assigning management and usage permissions for the keys, encrypting data and monitoring the access and usage of keys.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Create an Encryption Key
- Create an S3 bucket with CloudTrail logging functions
- Encrypt data stored in a S3 bucket using an encryption key
- Monitor encryption key usage using CloudTrail
- Manage encryption keys for users and roles
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.